Subject: Re: R1b page updated
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 13:13:19 EDT

Hi John,

Can you refer me to a website that will explain the spreadsheet better? My
paternal line, Hopkins, has the Ysearch ID of KGARK.

Also, I'm confused as to why the marker values, 385a,b were not noted.

Thanks for all your work. I hope some day to understand at least some of it

Nora Hopkins FitzGerald

In a message dated 5/6/2006 11:29:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,