From: "Nelda Percival" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Comparing FTDNA with DNAFP
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 21:21:24 -0700

Hi Robert,
Yes I agree with your summation about the relationships between them...

On the canned history..LOL Some of our known genealogies were actually
written as early as the 1400's.. so one would think they would be more
accurate..
LOL oh well... maybe in 2 -3 years we will have enough men tested to
actually figure out who descended from that one Richard de Gylpyn... by the
way his land grant 1268 (written in Latin) actually names him Richard de
Gylpyn... his surname ...and yet many people say surnames were not in use
then.. yes they were just not commonly used..

Thanks
Nelda

Nelda's websites -
http://freepages.folklore.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/