From: Rebekah <>
Subject: Begelys was Re: [DNA] Bloody Foreigners: The History Of ImmigrationTo Britain
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 21:19:04 -0500

John,

You totally missed my point of razzing Glenn after that appalling B*g*ns comment.

Wrentham's christenings are indexed as Batch C062602.
FHL BRITISH Film 919640
PERSIS BEGELY 01 APR 1604 Wrentham, Suffolk, England Randley & Jane Begely
SUSAN BEGELY 06 JUL 1606 Wrentham, Suffolk, England Randly & Jane Begely
WILLIAM BEGELY 19 FEB 1608 Wrentham, Suffolk, England Randly Begely
MARGARET BEGELY 01 MAR 1611 Wrentham, Suffolk, England Randly & Jane Begely
JOHN BEGELY 16 FEB 1616 Wrentham, Suffolk, England Randley & Jane Begely
THOMAS BEGELEY 15 JUN 1628 Wrentham, Suffolk, England Francis & Martha Begeley

Wow the date is even the one commonly used. Now isn't that something?:->

Rebekah
P.S. I can both tie my shoes and use wild cards but I scrolled through all of
the B indexes to be safe.

This thread: