From: "M True" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Fitzgeralds
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 19:25:12 +0100

Do we know who the Muiris FitzGerald mentioned below was? and when he was
alive?

Did we find out who the Robert mor of Windsor was?

As the "of Windsor" bit was presumably originally a title used by anyone who
was a Castellan of Windsor or in a position of responsibility in the early
development of the FitzGeralds presumably someone else became the "Y of
Windsor" once Gerald of Windsor moved to become Castellan of Pembroke.

It does seem as though there are two main ancestral lines - E3b and the
other R1b.

Thanks for digging all this out.

John.