From: charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Re: Tragedy of Immense Proportions! :p
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 11:19:56 -0400

Rue Lynn:

Did he sign the release form and send it back with the sample when he
did the sampling? No matches will be displayed if the release form was
not signed. I suggest you call FamilyTreeDNA in TX and check to see if
they received his release form. Phone number is at the bottom of their
home page:

If they have the release form and you have the preferences set up to
show matches against the entire database then it would appear that he
has a rare haplotype relative to the database. Uploading to
is an excellent idea. Maybe you'll find a near match there.

Best wishes,

Charles Kerchner

Rue Lynn Allen wrote:
> And one more thing - the set-up preferences were set
> for only the Adoptee surname group but I just changed
> that to match the entire database and no
> change...i.e., still no matches.

This thread: