From: Rue Lynn Allen <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] Tragedy of Immense Proportions! :p
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:33:20 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks guys for the response and the assessing
proportionality! I am just dreading the grief I'm
going to get from him. Ah well...live and learn. And
good point about sometimes it's best not to build up
unreasonably high hopes. Since's he's in Belize
diving with 'the guys' without me, maybe he'll come
back so relaxed that he won't kid me too much. :)

http://landing.ancestry.com/familytreemaker/2005/tour.aspx?sou