From: "tdew" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] U5 Project
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 15:55:20 -0500

Tom Dew

-----Original Message-----
From: Charlotte Groff [mailto:]
Sent: Friday, June 09, 2006 3:40 PM
Subject: [DNA] U5 Project

Hi List,
A while back I believe someone told of having a Project for those whose
mtDNA Haplogroup was U5. At the time, I had no reason to save the message.
Recently a friend, who is U5, wanted the address to contact the U5 Project
manager. I don't know how to retrieve former messages from the archives.
Would someone please help me find the message or the Project address?
Charlotte Groff

Learn more:

This thread: