From: "Diana" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] another purge on Rootsweb/Ancestry boards
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 21:37:56 -0400

Thanks for the heads up, Nelda. I really should re-subscribe to BoardAdmins.
After all these years, I so rarely have a question or problem, I stopped
subscribing. But in this case, it would have saved me an embarrassing (public)
mistake, so lesson learned.

It's also nice to know I wasn't hallucinating...

Diana

This thread: