From: "Tom & Marjie" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Family Tree DNA batch 147
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:25:10 -0400

Just received (July 6th) 67 marker upgrade for the Evans dna project from
Batch #146. On June 6th, in batch #145, rec. a 67 marker upgrade for the
project......... one month ago, hopefully it will not take that long for
batch #147 to come thru, as I am waiting on my own in batch #151. At least
we will eventually receive them. We are being tested for patience. :-)
Marjie