From: "Nelda Percival" <>
Subject: Argus Biosciences
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 23:19:24 -0700

Hi John,
WE are not supposed to give prices on the list.. But thank you for the
info.. So for Genealogy use you just do the mtDNA?.. No yDNA testing?
I'm going to ty to do a chart on the companies for the mtDNA markers too..
So will check out your website..
I'm not to sharp on mtDNA and will have to figure out how to list the
different sections and then the markers that are part of those sections...
to show which company does what markers simular to the ySTR chart.

Thank you so much for the company website

Regards
Nelda

Nelda's websites -
http://freepages.folklore.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/
yDNA tests for Hurst, Beatty, Gilpin; all male relatives

This thread: