From: "Francesco Cesaroni" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] T5 mtDNA results -T2
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:46:08 +0200

Hi Barb,

I'm T2 as well and have no low and high res matches. Unfortunately I don't
know much about my mt-haplogoup, too, but I guess being T2 excludes a NA
heritage.

Here is the url of the Haplofroup T project:
http://www.worldfamilies.net/mtdna/t1/

Francesco

>From: "bbhunt10" <>
>Subject: [DNA] T5 mtDNA results -T2
>Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:35:10 -0500
>
>Is there a site for members of the T haplogroups ?
>Got my results. Am listed as T2, with no matches in the mtDNA 12 marker
>test. Was hoping to receive something to indicate NA heritage or the
>absence of NA. Any suggestions ?
>
>Barb

>Jumpstart your genealogy with OneWorldTree. Search not only for
>ancestors, but entire generations. Learn more:
>http://www.ancestry.com/s13972/rd.ashx

Ricerche online piĆ¹ semplici e veloci con MSN Toolbar!
http://toolbar.msn.it/

This thread: