From: "Diana" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] research strategy for genealogists
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:43:36 -0400

I hope we helped. I think the hardest thing is the patience needed. I got a
match within weeks on my STRAUB line. :-) It took four years on my ROSE
line... :-( And, of course, the reason for my greater success with STRAUB is
that I've subsidized the testing of STRAUBs into the four figures... :-o Was
it worth it? You bet your <bleep>!

This thread: