From: "John McEwan" <>
Subject: R1b SNP table update IMPT
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 08:06:18 +1200

Dear all

The R1b SNP table has been updated.
www.geocities.com/mcewanjc

There are 5 new entries.
1) We have another M269+ P25-
2) We have partial SNP results from what appears to be an M222+
(but only partial SNP results) whose ancestors came from Germany.
3) Several others with interesting haplotypes.

Important message
I am not going to be able to update the list regularly during the next 2
months, I will also be unsubscribed from the list during that period. In
fact I am unsubscribing immediately after this message.

Please continue to e-mail me SNP updates to existing entries and also
SNP information for any new entries.

Use the e-mail address I probably will miss them if
you only post to the list.

In each case please provide the Ysearch ID as well as the SNP results.

I may not reply and say I have received the results, but I hope to
update the list occasionally.

Cheers

John McEwan

This thread: