From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Why No Ysearch Updating?
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 14:39:25 -0600

Wow, what's the big deal? At least now because of "discussion" of the
issue people will have become more aware they can upload their expanded
haplotypes in Ysearch.

I have patience (one must; this hobby is like watching paint dry) but also
don't mind stirring things up when I see lots of inertia.

Some haplogroup I will show up in your projects in due time.

Ken