From: "Phil Goff" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYS #'s and nationalities
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2006 10:26:12 -0500

Ken,

You made the point better than I did. Sue seems to be new to the List and
may not have followed the development of this 12/13 split a couple of years
ago. It provides a good illustration of tilting the odds, but not reading
something into it that is not implied. Your more detailed explanation should
help Sue. Thanks,

Phil