From: "James A. Honeychuck" <>
Subject: Re: DNA Evidence for a Significant Viking Presence in Wales
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 07:49:05 +0100

Great stuff, David. Your company will make the news with this finding,
when you are ready.

I was surprised when my K mtDNA turned out not to be ancestrally Irish
after all, and matched findings in the Western Isles and even Trondheim
Norway.

My wife's paternal line is from the north coast of Anglesey. She has no
known male relatives, so Viking ancestry will remain a question mark.

Frankly, neither of us want any Viking connection. But if you start
this research, you must take what you get.

Keep up the good work.

Jim
American permanently resident in South Wales

This thread: