Subject: Re: [DNA] From 34/37 to 42/67
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:03:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/2006 7:28:47 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Whoa! When a match falls apart, it really goes to Hades in a hand basket.
>
> Based on a 34/37 match these two men surely seemed to be related although
> the paper trails were not of equal length. Imagine my surprise when the GD was
> 25 when the second set of results came in.
>
> Have not been uploaded to Y-Search but can be seen at
> http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~sbry/comparison_new.htm

I think this is worth a double-check with FTDNA to be sure the right results
were loaded for the right person. Since they're in haplogroup I, Ken may have
some additional thoughts about whether the results are consistent with his
dataset so far.

Ann Turner

This thread: