Subject: Re: [DNA] From 34/37 to 42/67
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 01:31:39 EDT

Well I have the first pair of WEBB results in for one group of related WEBBs
and the results went from 36/37 (CDYb being the only difference) to 64/67.
That's enough to reassure me and to make me suspect that Sharon's results are
from a clerical error. Easy enough to transpose two numbers (31192 becomes
31912) calling up a file to post the results or to make another kind of typo
(31192 becomes 31992). I won't hit the panic button unless we see a lot more
of this kind of "sorta close" match utterly fall apart with extension.

Anne

This thread: