Subject: Re: [DNA] FTDNA to SMGF DYS458 Conversion
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 04:48:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/2006 10:21:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> I had looked at the SMFG table. Instead of an = to indicate equivalency,
> it
> has -- for FTDNA at DYS458. I thought this might be indicative of some
> uncertainty.

You're right -- I hadn't noticed that, I just saw that the search engine does
not have a conversion factor. Nor does YSearch have anything about converting
values from Relative Genetics. Perhaps someone who was tested by both FTDNA
and SMGF could verify that DYS458 turned out the same.

Ann Turner

This thread: