From: Bonnie Schrack <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] IMPORTANT Was 34/37 ... now being rechecked
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 14:01:25 -0400

Ken wrote:

> Just want to add that points A) and B) are not quotes from me. Different
> peoples' email quoting system seems to work differently

Absolutely. A and B were quotes from Lawrence, who was responding to a
brief quote from Ken. I'm sorry if that was not clear from my message
formatting. Hopefully people who had been following the thread will
understand that, but if someone came in later, they could be confused.
I was responding to Lawrence, who had commented on Ken's statements. I
believe that Ken and I are in agreement on this topic.

Bonnie

This thread: