From: "Eldon Wade" <>
Subject: RE: [DNA] R1b Hg Project Modals for FTDNA YSTR markers 38-67 upgrade panel
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 17:54:15 -0400

Andrew,

Not many of those in the Frisian cluster have published results for the
FTDNA 38-67 marker upgrade (all I have found are 6). My data is from
Ysearch so there is the possibility that more may have results for these
markers and not yet updated Ysearch.

I have pulled the results together for some 26 people who are S21+ (the vast
majority of which are in the Frisian cluster) and compared them to the 528
people in the R1b haplogroup project. 158 people in the R1b haplogroup
project have results for the 38-67 marker upgrade.

The Excel spreadsheet can be found here:
http://home.cfl.rr.com/wade3/S21.htm
Note that the markers are in the new Ysearch sequence.
The statistics are at the bottom of the spreadsheet.

Eldon

Andrew said:
I have not yet seen anyone comment on extended haplotypes for the major
R1b1c sub-groups apart from WAMH. I'd be interested to know if anyone has
done much on this yet: The various Irish clusters, the Scots cluster and the
Frisian cluster.

This thread: