From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Averaging
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 12:09:47 -0600

I'm really hoping someone will give a supportive view as to what value the
"average" repeats are for a population? If they have none, which is my
concise view on the matter, then adding them to databases and charts of
statistics will mainly clutter things up, especially if it becomes common
knowledge that the "average" is just a little click away.

Ken