From: charles <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Null value at DYS425
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 23:40:28 -0400

Phil:

This null at DYS425 may become and extra special useful event if and when I find
Kerchner, Kirchner, Kircher (K625 and K626 soundex code) males willing to test
in Europe.

By the way, my latest traditional paper trail research points me towards the
Kircher and Kirchner families of Ziegelbronn, near Mainhardt, Wuerttemberg,
Germany. I'm trying to make contact with various families there now.

One of these days my breakthrough will come. Either via continuing traditional
paper trail research, genetic genealogy testing, or a little of both.

Synergy at work.

Charles Kerchner
Emmaus PA USA

Phil Goff wrote:
> Charles,
> I observed a null or missing value in DYS425 in R1b about 0.4% of the
> time when I surveyed the Oxford Ancestors database earlier this year.
> There were also some instances of 13 repeats. Thanks,

This thread: