From: Jonathan Day <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Attack of the Mutate HotDog
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 11:26:40 -0700 (PDT)

Maybe they didn't eat enough hot dogs, and that's also
why the Stone Age took so long to get past: human
evolution could have been accelerated by the hot dog
industry.

I therefore suggest that we get together and ask for
Federal funds for research into the genetic
engineering of higher lifeforms through the selective
preperation of optimal brands of hot dogs.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20060814/sc_space/hotdogsmaycausegeneticmutations