Subject: Re: [DNA] re R1a and R1b.
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 21:03:10 +0100

John

you probably only need to check the last two exits taken to be sure that the
truck arrived at its present location by the main road rather than via some
weird cross country route.

I can't resist misquoting:

"I''ll take the high road and you'll take the low road and I'll get to P37
before ye"

Gareth

(driving down a rather empty "seen better days" SRY2627, heading who knows
where, gazing across in amazement at all the traffic on the recently built
M222 - yes, you've guessed it, I had to sit through "Cars" with my kids last
week)