From: "Eric Olson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Haplogroups in Slovenia [YHRD]
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 20:10:33 -0700

Good grief!!

I was recalling my experience of a year + ago, to the best of my
recollection, with the YHRD database and my haplotype, not Haplogroup. I
still have my notes somewhere here, and will look them up, along with a map
of Europe I marked up the results on at the time.

I don't believe surnames are in play at YHRD. It struck me as very odd
that fully 1/3 of my YHRD haplotype matches were bunched up in little
Slovenia.

I will rerun the experiment and report back.

Eric
.

This thread: