From: "E Schenk" <>
Subject: results for Puterbaugh
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 13:45:49 +0200 (W. Europe Daylight Time)

The first 12 markers of our 3rd Puterbaugh do not match the other 2
Puterbaughs. There was one Jung half brother to John Peter Puterbaugh that
went by
the name Puterbaugh back in the mid 1750s and think we may have found him.

Want to check the Jung and Young results. We have a 12/12 match to over
100 people but did not see that name.
Will be putting him up on y-search after talking with the person tested.
May wait till we have the rest of the results and they may come soon. We
did not expect these results till Sept. 1 so maybe the Sept. 15th results
will be early also.
Elaine

This thread: