Subject: Re: [DNA] Total projects?
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 22:22:58 EDT

Orin,

That's me. The latest listing came out June 30. The next one will be Sept 30,
2006. It looks like Terry still has the March 31, 2006 listing. My June 30
posts can be found in the archives here:

>http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/textindices/G/GENEALOGY-
DNA+2006+624313595542+F

>http://listsearches.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/ifetch2?/u1/textindices/G/GENEALOGY-
DNA+2006+624413598742+F

Relative Genetics and DNAH do not have surname lists and numbers available,
so I stick to what I get from FTDNA. Several administrators have contacted me
with numbers from their multiple company projects, but I'm sure this is just a
small percentage of the total.

I am out of town right now on vacation, for another week, but if you have any
specific questions, I can get back to you later.

Bill Davenport

In a message dated 8/23/2006 1:49:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,