From: Jim & Marie Wilcox <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Jewish Vikings ?
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 09:22:24 -0500

Cheryl is right about Kirk Douglas and Tony Curtis. But Ernest
Borgnine's parents were from Italy.
Richard Widmark, from Illinois, we will never know...but, you know
Hollywood.

Kirk Douglas-Issur Danielovitch Demsky, Russian Jewish ancestry, born in
Holland.
Tony Curtis-Bernard Schwartz, born in New York.
Ernest Borgnine-Ermes Effron Borgnino, Carpi, Italy.

Marie

Ken Nordtvedt wrote:
> My dictionary does not show "halachic" but I'm anxious to learn.
>
> Remember that many Vikings traveled to the MidEast via Russian rivers,
> caroused with the Moors in Spain, and traded with folks from the Rhine.
> Who knows who they brought back to Scandinavia?
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "CherylSimani" <>

This thread: