From: "Melissa Robards" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] LDS ELECTRONIC SOURCES FOR ALL OF YOU DNA RESEARCHERS/GENALOGISTS
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:29:54 -0700

thnx, Bill. I had forgotten about this. One of my actual Springer cousins
has her book in this section. Of course, it was written BEFORE my dad
participated in the DNA project :) and this cousin has our line connected to
the wrong ancestor's line.
:) I could have saved the $60 if I'd only waited to buy it.

thnx again!

melissa