Subject: Re: [DNA] YHRD
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 19:29:46 EDT

In a message dated 8/26/2006 10:24:35 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
writes:

> Has anyone tried to use the population comparison link at YHRD the last few
> days.

<snip>

> PS I wrote this yesterday but it didn't go thr. My dang ISP's web mail
> handler replies to the sender rather than to the "reply to:" field.

The message did go through: it and a couple of responess are in the archives.

http://archiver.rootsweb.com/th/index/GENEALOGY-DNA/2006-08?m=r&n=y&d=y&;
s=Redisplay

I have trouble on a Windows 2000 computer but not an XP, so there are
obviously some variables that make the process different for different people.

Ann Turner

This thread: