From: "DONALD MILLIGAN" <>
Subject: Re: [GENEALOGY-DNA] NW Irish modal
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 15:07:28 -0700

Also was thinking about Mt. Sandel, a mesolithic site in northern Ulster (I
believe it has been said that these mesolithic folk who settled at Mt.
Sandel came over from SM Scotland?) Wondering if the NW Irish signature
Folk were in Scotland in early mesolithic times, then spread to Mt. Sandel,
& then into NW Ireland. This would explain how the NW Irish signature is so
strong in the greater Donegal/SW Scotland areas? Don Milligan

Don Milligan
3003 South 253rd Street
Kent, WA 98032
253 941-0514