From: Linda R Romero <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] mtDNA difference between sibling
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 14:57:52 -0500

The Excel spreadsheet didn't come through the web properly. Below is
another attempt to clarify what is what. Sorry about that.

LINDA:HVR1 16192T, 16256T, 16270T, 16362C, 16399G, 16428A
HVR2 73G, 249G, 263G, 315.1C

RITA:HVR1 C16192T, 16256T, 16270T, 16362C, 16399G
HVR2 73G, 249G, 263G, 309.1C, 315.1C

RICK:HVR1 16192T, 16256T, 16270T, 16362C, 16399G, 16428A
HVR2 73G, 249G, 263G, 315.1C

HEIDI:HVR1 16192T, 16256T, 16270T, 16362C, 16399G, 16428A
HVR2 73G, 249G, 263G, 315.1C

I hope this is easier to read.

Linda

This thread: