From: "Jackson Montgomery-Devoni" <>
Subject: [DNA] DNA Tribes results
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2006 23:02:58 -0500

Hi all,

Well I just got back my new DNA Tribes analysis results and they have just
blown me right out of the water! All of my strongest matches are in
Sub-Saharan Africa! Personally I find it pretty cool and fascinating! My
paper trail geneaology and Y-DNA and MtDNA are not Sub-Saharan African but
my autosomal profile seems to be pretty similar to some African population
for some reason. Even on my Ancestry By DNA 2.5 test I scored as being 3% (I
know it is very low) Sub-Saharan African. I think my autosomal DNA might be
telling me about some pretty ancient ancestry!

Jackson

Ready for the world's first international mobile film festival celebrating
the creative potential of today's youth? Check out Mobile Jam Fest for your
a chance to WIN $10,000! www.mobilejamfest.com

This thread: