From: "John Megonnigil" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] UEP Mutation
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 19:45:22 -0800

David

Hmmm. I thought that a change in the c-g etc was a UEP event by itself?
Since I seem to have that thought wrong, what would be an example? There
is only what appears to be -3 or -1 with a reLOH event. The surnames are
NOT known to be related, however from the same general time and area.
Only differences at Y37 are
DYS458=18
CDY=39-39
CDY464=15-15-17-17

DYS458=17
CDY=38-39
CDY464=15-16-16-17

they both even match with a rare CDY385 with 9-13

John