From: "O. W. Odom" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Ken's "Danish" type of I1a (was: Order of importance)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 14:42:43 -0600

Ken.
My I1a haplotype (RQAQ2) seems to fit the profile you mention below
except of course that mine has 11 at DYS385a, but I think this must be a
fairly recent (2-step ?, family?) mutation. Before, I had never been able
to fit my haplotype into any of your I1a varieties having 15 at DYS19,
because it didn't agree with the defining values on some other markers. Are
you saying that this "Danish" type has pretty conventional values at the
other markers, such as 12, 14, 15, 16 at DYS464?
Obed