From: "Eric Olson" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Top Posting
Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 12:49:01 -0800

John,

Well I should have thought of that. My father was 100% blind from a
childhood accident involving a metal clothesline, and my mother was
red/green color blind. She could not pick strawberries, for instance. I
was thinking that that cool blue we use every day to indicate a URL link
would be nice to indicate the new part of a message. Guess not..

Italics might still work...but not at RootsWeb......

Eric Olson
DY8VJ, R1a1

This thread: