From: "David Weston" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Surname Challenges - FTDNA on the Case
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 17:03:25 -0400

Adrian,

If FTDNA implements any of the suggestions you make to impose Project
participation of any sort on their customers, I will be with David Faux and
take my business elsewhere. Likewise, I will similarily discourage the
others I deal with in this hobby to do likewise. It is difficult enough to
interest people in genetic genealogy without those who feel entitled to
others information taking even the slightest bit of control away from them.
It is none of your business what others do with their individual results or
how they manage their projects.

Respectively,

David Weston
Project Administrator