From: "Nelda Percival" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Surname Challenges - FTDNA on the Case
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 15:03:39 -0800

Hi,
You know in my opinion the best way to handle this is for each company to
include a statement in the "Welcome to the company" letters most companies
have that states that there is a surname project for your surname... click
here if you would like to join it..

That gives the person ordering the test, full control of their results but
makes the customer aware that there is a surname project.

It is simple and does not force anyone into anything.. it also helps each
surname project recruit members..

Nelda

Nelda's websites -
http://freepages.folklore.rootsweb.com/~bonsteinandgilpin/
yDNA tests for Hurst, Beatty, Gilpin, Graves; all direct male relatives