From: "Peter A. Kincaid" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Southwest England 23/11/13/13 hotspot
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 18:16:24 -0400

I do not disagree that the spread of beaker
technology reflects an outside influence.
People do not talk in terms of Beaker people
anymore.

Regardless, beakers spread throughout the
British Isles - up through Scotland and
in Ireland. The spread of 23/11/13/13
is not as great. Hence I have problems
with 23/11/13/13 equating with the spread
of beakers in the British Isles.

The scenario I think relevant here is the
upheaval going on throughout Europe
which also ties into the collapse of the
Hittite and Mycenaean kingdoms.
Widespread famine may have resulted in a
lot of shifts in populations. However, this
is also the time of the mysterious Sea
Peoples which only the Egyptians was able
to hold up against.

Peter