From: "Peter A. Kincaid" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Southwest England 23/11/13/13 hotspot
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 00:21:24 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
To: <>
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2007 11:09 PM

Ken I was responding to a point made
by another poster that this has not about
origins. The part you snipped is relevant
here:

> All the same goes for "Scot" R1b. It has a collection of unique marker
> values and a strong geographical origin in Scotland and Northern Ireland.
>
> And the same with "Irish" R1b --- several unique markers and a strong
> tendency to be found with origins from Ireland.

I am not going to speak for your views
now. I was noting that origins has been
a part of the discussion in the past. One can
search the archives for this and see for
themselves. You repeatedly state (as you did
again above), as if it were fact, that your
Frisian combinations are "more highly"
concentrated in Frisia. I have and will continue
to remind people that this is not necessarily the
case and have noted other areas with more
concentration of the basic 23/11/13/13. South
west England being the latest location I noted.

Enough said by me this time. Une autre fois.

Peter

This thread: