From: "John Paul Bradford" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] NY Times article on "Jesus" DNA
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:03:25 -0500

I don't think the Shroud being ancient or medieval is a science versus
anti-science. The debate is between those promoting different scientific
views of the shroud's origin. If I am correct, there are blood stains on the
shroud. Perhaps if we get better at this, we will extract some DNA from it.
It will not help decide its origins, however.

God bless

John Paul