From: "Ken Nordtvedt" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYF 371X result
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:21:43 -0700

Very meaningful. You had an event at the arms of DYf371 and your "t"
mutation near one of the repeat segments got duplicated near another repeat
segment. This is the logical opposite of the loss of "t" which seems to be
seen more.

So the scenario is that the repeat segment with its nearby "t" mutation
copied itself to another repeat segment along with the "t" mutation.

Ken