From: Larry Vick <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] DYF 371x Result
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:55:40 -0800 (PST)

Ken,

I have manually updated Ymatch as you suggested. My results for DYF371x weren't there, so it isn't being updated automatically.

Thanks for your observations and all of the help you give us.

For others who are interested, Ymatch is the DNA-Fingerprint database (like Ysearch). You can go to www.dna-fingerprint.com and select "Databases" then "Ymatch" to find it.

Regards,

Larry