From: "robert mclaren" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Questions about DNA testing
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 23:00:55 -0500

Nancy,

This is the place. Ask away.

Yours aye,

Bob McLaren
Chairman, Genealogy Committee, Clan MacLaren Society of North America
Administrator, Clan MacLaren Surname DNA Project (Worldwide)
Member, Association of Professional Genealogists

provide results in several different areas for my genealogy research. I am
not particularly well educated in the DNA testing itself.

> Is this forum the proper place to ask my questions, or is there another
forum more appropriate for questions from a "DNA dummy"?