From: "Sue J" <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Autosomal Markers Panel 1
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 11:25:38 -0400

Hi Alfred,

I used the OmniPop Page that FTDNA makes available and I opened that
up, put in my numbers, got a graph to the right that showed the
highest frequency was to the extreme far right. Below that graph was
just more numbers. On the other page below where you put in your
numbers, I get more numbers like <11 and then a whole string of
numbers across starting with .010. I am not looking at the page, at
the moment so I am trying to remember things from late last nite.
There is no way I can read the headings on the second table, even at
full page. One looks like Cau VA. That doesn't make sense. I must
be doing something wrong.

Would you like my numbers and give it a try? I purposely did not give
my numbers in case anyone did not want to try plugging the numbers in
and interpreting them.

I do have that book plus The Seven Daughters of Eve, Saxons, Vikings
and Celts and History of the British Isles. Since the print in these
books are small, for me, I can only read about 2 pages before things
go blurry and that's with glasses and a magnifying glass.

Sue
R1b1c / H13