Subject: Re: [DNA] A New N. Euro R1b1c Haplotype Cluster ???
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 16:55:27 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/2007 8:56:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
writes:

If anyone was interested enough to look at all those maps, let me know what
you think.

Wonder if there is someone with the capability of printing each of these out
on a transparency so they could be overlaid?

I must admit I am at a loss, I compared these maps to the Counties of England
_County Map of England - English Counties Map_
(http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:r9A4L6PCEacJ:www.picturesofengland.com/mapofengland/counties-map.html+
map+England+counties&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us&ie=UTF-8) and can't even tell
which counties are represented on the surname maps -- they don't seem to have
the same shape or even boundaries as the English county maps!

I'd almost just prefer to see a table of the counties, or a rank ordered
list!

Anne