Subject: Re: [DNA] K2 markers
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 11:55:38 -0400

Besides NCNTW, we have 5 others who are K2 in our Puerto Rican DNA
Project. Two others have 37 markers and one of these has had SNP testing
as well. The former's paternal ancestor was born c. 1780 in Asturias and
the latter c. 1799 in Cádiz, Spain.

A third with only 12 markers has a paternal ancestor born c. 1781 in
Valladolid, Spain and will be upgradong to 37 markers.

Best Regards,
Ana