From: jim berry <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] alternate SMGF search engine
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 17:00:42 -0400

Very nice, Leo! It only took me three passes to get mine. It would
only have taken two had I 'incremented' for the second pass instead of
'decrementing' again. Very nice!

Is there a way to select Sorenson's 'Approximate' name mode?

Thank you for this.

jim

--
Searching BERRY HESSE WALL GEORGE KING STACY VOSSICK FORSTER SCOTT
KIRKLAND et al

Graveyards & Gravestones
http://www.tiny.cc/Graves

Berry Bibles Project