From: <>
Subject: Re: [DNA] Enough already! Used to be Megalith Builders
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:37:21 +0000

---- wrote:

> In a message dated 6/4/2007 6:24:09 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
> writes:
>
> Sardinian megaliths
>

> _Megaliths.Nuraghi.O.Paleologos_
> (http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:Vkw7lrH2YbAJ:www.paleologos.com/sardinia.htm+sardinia+megaliths&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl
> =us&ie=UTF-8)
> _On the trail of the ancient people of Sardinia. 2/5_
> (http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache:kIgsFwacqpIJ:www.sarnow.com/sardinia/orme2.htm+sardinia+megalit
> hs&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=13&gl=us&ie=UTF-8)

You beat me to the punch! I just found a couple of links on Sardinian megaliths and posted them myself.

I guess the question now is whether the people who built the Sardinian megaliths also built the other W. European megaliths, or if piling big stones on top of one another is just something people tend to do.

Reminds me of the "symmetrical book stacking" scene in the NY Public Library in "Ghost Busters."

Rich

This thread: